Sushant Singh Rajput’s bank account details are out. The Enforcement Directorate is looking into the amount of money transferred to Rhea Chakraborty’s account.
ED to look into amount transferred to Rhea Chakraborty’s account from Sushant Singh Rajput’s bank account.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s bank account details accessed by India Today reflects that within period of 90 days, the bank balance of actor was reduced to Rs 1.4 Crore from Rs 4.64 Crore. India Today has learnt that the period is under investigation by the Enforcement Directorate and the probe agencies are especially looking into the huge amount of money which was transferred for Rhea Chakraborty’s personal expenses and to the account of her family members.
Here are Sushant Singh Rajput’s bank account details :
- On October 14, 2019, Sushant’s bank account had over Rs 4.7 crore
- On the same day, Rs 81,901 was transferred to the account of Rhea’s brother Showik for a flight expense
- Next day, on October 15, 2019 Rs 4.7 lakh was transferred for hotel expenses of Rhea’s brother
- Again, same day, Rs 4.3 lakh was transferred for stay in Delhi’s Hotel Taj
- On Oct 16, Rs 76,000 was transferred for tickets of Rhea and Showik for Delhi
- Over the next few days, there are several unexplained cash transactions in lakhs
- On November 14, 2019 there is another transaction of Rs 1.5 lakh in Rhea’s name
- On November 20 & 21, over Rs 75,000 was spent on Rhea’s make-up and shopping
- On November 24, Rhea did shopping of Rs 22,220
- Sushant also paid for tuition fee of Rhea’s brother on November 25.
On regular basis, several such transactions took place, which according to bank statement of Sushant Singh Rajput, were related to Rhea’s personal expenses. A big portion of the actor’s money was transacted in cash and reason of such transactions are not yet known.
However, a major portion of actor’s money was also utilised for his personal expenses and tax payment. Over Rs 1.5 Crore was also paid as GST. The family, on the other side, claims that Rhea and her family members defrauded Rs 15 crore of the actor. Vikas Singh, the family lawyer of Sushant Singh Rajput, in an exclusive interview with India Today said, “Financial transactions of Sushant must be probed by the police. Sushant was in complete control of Rhea and in fact his credit cards were also used by her.”
The allegations have been denied by Rhea who was then staying in live-in with Sushant. In a video statement, Rhea said, “The allegations made against me are completely false.”
The Enforcement Directorate, Bihar Police are looking into the allegations made by Sushant’s family. The claim is still to be proven by probe agencies.
ALSO READ | Sushant Singh Rajput death case: ED to look into claims of Rhea Chakraborty stealing Rs 15 crore
ALSO READ | Devendra Fadnavis on Sushant Singh Rajput death case: ED can at least register investigation report
ALSO WATCH | Devendra Fadnavis wants ED to register investigation report in Sushant Singh Rajput death case